The Cross Timbers Wonderful Arts Council is hosting its 19th yearly Ragin’ Cajun Crawfish Boil & Silent Auction from 6-9 p.m. on Saturday, March 26, at The Huge Red Barn, 3159 N. US Hwy. 67, Stephenville.
There will be an abundance of enjoyable, food stuff (all-you-can-take in crawdads and shrimp) and Zydeco new music.
All proceeds from this fundraiser advantage CTFAC’s art programming, events and other artwork-linked pursuits as the business carries on its mission of “producing the arts available to all.”
The celebration also contains a race to earn the Ragin’ Cajun Waiter title and trophy.
Patrons and sponsoring firms can guidance their beloved Waiter Teams by getting celebration tickets/desk or by donating silent auction goods.
This year’s Ragin’ Cajun Celebrity Waiter groups are:
• Workforce Dowell/Barrier: Hannah Dowell and Kimberly Dowell-Barrier
• Team Huckabee: Alyssa and Brandon Huckabee
• Crew England/Sifuentes: Jen England and Rosa Sifuentes
• Staff Cowboy State Title: Tiffany and Eric Randall
• Workforce Mahon: Ali and Kevin Mahon
As of the creating of this article, the standings were being:
• 1st place: Team Huckabee
• 2nd position: Team Dowell-Barrier
• 3rd place: Tie among Group Randall & Workforce England/Sifuentes
Personal tickets are $100 each and every and reserved tables are $750 each for a table of 8.
To acquire tickets, go to www.crosstimbersfinearts.org or call (254) 965-6190.
Donations to the Cross Timbers Wonderful Arts Council assist fund a variety of assignments during the yr. Some of these contain:
• Supporting young artists exhibiting their artwork
• Marketing area artists
• Fostering art appreciation
• Displaying our loaded rodeo heritage
• Self-expression as a result of artwork
• Bringing art to the general public in unique approaches
• Giving safe surroundings encouraging creativeness and enjoyable
• Art exhibits in general public sites this kind of as the Clark Regional Airport
• Entertaining, absolutely free art things to do for youth
• Delivering opportunities for summer pleasurable these as Manners Camp (and artwork camp coming before long for 2021)
• Complimentary artwork activity bags for learners
• Artwork materials for children’s routines
• Bringing national, traveling displays like the Caldecott original e book illustrations exhibit to Stephenville at no charge to the public
• Spreading pleasure by using craft table and art action luggage to community neighborhood at the Holly Jolly.