JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fidelity National Economic, Inc. (NYSE:FNF) (the “Company”) today announced the publication of its 2021 Sustainability Report and the launch of its sustainability webpage. Alongside one another, the report and webpage supply a complete overview of the Firm’s maturing sustainability method and reveal ongoing determination to sustainability practices that advantage all stakeholders.
Highlights from the 2021 Report:
Guarding Property owners
- FNF’sWireSafe method and Start out inHere® digital opening procedure safeguard individuals from fraud when shopping for or selling a house
- In 2021, the carbon emissions footprint at the Firm’s Jacksonville Headquarters was 1,994 MTCO2e, this signifies a 25% decrease in carbon emissions from the 2019 baseline yr
- FNF’s overall non-recycled waste footprint at our Jacksonville Headquarters was 28 tons of waste, a 30% decrease from 2020, and a 72% drop from the 2019 baseline yr
- FNF’s water intake at our Jacksonville Headquarters was 6 million gallons, a 25% decrease from 2020, and 36% decrease from the 2019 baseline 12 months
- We have formalized our examination of local climate risk into a consolidated evaluation to establish local weather-associated risks and alternatives at the enterprise-amount
- 40% of FNF’s leadership crew and 71% of our U.S. workforce are woman
- In 2021, FNF retained in excess of 92% of our U.S. workforce
- We have supported about 900 community organizations in 2021 such as the United Way and the ALTA Good Deeds Foundation
- ESG oversight is managed at the board amount via the audit committee of our board of directors
- 72% of FNF’s Board of Directors are independent from administration
Chief Executive Officer of FNF, Mike Nolan commented, “At FNF, we figure out that our emphasis to address Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) difficulties is crucial to FNF’s achievements and who we are as a firm. FNF’s management and board of administrators are fully commited to building a long-term ESG technique and checking our progress to superior provide our workers, organization companions, and neighborhood communities. Our 2021 report highlights our progress toward a extra sustainable long term.”
About Fidelity Nationwide Economic, Inc.
Fidelity Nationwide Economical, Inc. (NYSE: FNF) is a top service provider of title insurance policy and transaction products and services to the serious estate and mortgage loan industries. FNF is the nation’s largest title coverage organization through its title insurance policies underwriters – Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title, Alamo Title and Nationwide Title of New York – that collectively concern far more title insurance coverage policies than any other title company in the United States. Much more information and facts about FNF can be located at www.fnf.com.
F&G is portion of the FNF household of firms. F&G is committed to serving to Us citizens change their aspirations into actuality. F&G is a top company of coverage remedies serving retail annuity and existence consumers and institutional consumers and is headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa. For a lot more facts, remember to check out fglife.com.
Supply Fidelity Countrywide Monetary, Inc.